Restaurant prepping including but no limited to vegetable preparation, meat preparation, sauce making, kitchen organization and pantry control
- Previous Restaurant / Meal Prep experience required
- Culinary Course is a plus
- Motivated and Team Working Oriented
Ability to lead a brigade at the kitchen, planning and executing according to plan in a timely manner, plating skills, finishing skills as well as all other technical requirements for a sous chef position in terms of prepping and cooking.
- Must have Previous Restaurant / Meal Prep Experiende
- Capacity to Lead a Team of 5-10 People
- Culinary Course always a plus