Tiramisu Cheesecake

Tiramisu_cheesecake.jpg
Tiramisu_cheesecake.jpg

Tiramisu Cheesecake

7.00

Nutrition Facts
Serv. Size: (58g), Servings: 2, Amount Per Serving:
Calories 250, Fat Cal. 170, Total Fat 19g (29% DV), Sat. Fat 10g (50% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 20g (7% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 14g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (8% DV).
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients
CASHEWS*, COCONUT MILK*, DATES, COCONUT OIL*, COCONUT NECTAR*, MAPLE SYRUP*, WATER, SUNFLOWER SEEDS*, ESPRESSO*,  ALMONDS*, COCONUT*, CACAO*, HIMALAYAN SALT, VANILLA

Contains: ALMOND, CASHEW, PECAN, COCONUT

*dairy-free

Quantity:
Add To Cart